Neuroscientist Sara Lazar’s amazing brain scans show meditation can actually change the size of key regions of our brain, improving our memory and making us more empathetic, compassionate, and resilient under stress.
- Moving Through Grief with Meditation
- Benefits So Good, Even Celebs Take the Time For It
- Runner’s World Explains Why Runners Should Practice Meditation
- Stanford University Study Sheds Stunning New Light on the Relationship Between Breath, Meditation, and State of Mind
- Mindfulness, Meditation Helping Elite Athletes On and Off the Field